Unless otherwise noted, all materials displayed here are the full and expressed property of the author and may not be used under any circumstances without expressed, direct, written permission of the author or author(s) to each specific blog entry.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wasted Time

I've wasted my time, drawing this breath.

I won't be the one that sings the songs and opens people eyes, inspiring them to their greatness.

I won't be the one that takes the nails to make a point.

I won't be the one to run into fire to try and save a life, knowing an end will fall upon me.

I won't be the one that teaches a different middle way.

I won't be the one that leads my people to unity, freedom and peace, to escape our conflicting nature.

I won't be the one that escapes this shell.

I won't be the one that extends the reach of mind and spirit, to touch the untouchable.

I won't be the one that will understand it all.

I will be the one that wasted so much time.

No comments: